We want to make sure you know what to expect when you visit an Bupa orthodontist. Below is a step-by-step guide of the process we will take you through to straighten your smile.
- Speak to dentist about straightening your teeth
- Arrange a consultation to discuss the options available to achieve your desired results. If under 18 review if you’re a suitable candidate for NHS treatment.
- In consultation with your dentist select the treatment option that best suits your requirements.
- Review the different payment options available for your treatment.
- Attend the practice to begin your treatment
- Continue to attend the practice regularly throughout the course of your treatment to ensure progress is maintained
- Complete your orthodontic treatment and remove any braces or orthodontic devises
- Maintain a regular check-up with your dentist to ensure you preserve your new smile