Oasis website terms and conditions
This website is operated by Oasis Healthcare Limited, which is registered and incorporated in England and Wales, registered no. 03257078. Its registered office is at Oasis Healthcare Support Centre, Vantage Park, Old Gloucester Road, Hambrook, Bristol BS16 1GW
Your access and use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this site you accept and agree to these without any limitation or qualification.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who can access this website from the United Kingdom, Channel Isles and Isle of Man and who are resident in the United Kingdom, Channel Isles or Isle of Man. Oasis makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if, and to the extent, local laws are applicable.
- While Oasis has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct at the time of inclusion, you should be aware that Oasis accepts no responsibility if the information is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Except as expressly provided for on this website, Oasis is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any message sent or received by you.
- All present and future copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights relating to this website are vested in Oasis and its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of Oasis and its licensors and agree to promptly notify Oasis in writing (contact details below) upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or any use of the website that infringes upon any proprietary rights.
- You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website only for your own personal non-commercial use or for the non-commercial use of your organisation. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by Oasis. To apply for authorisation, you must either e-mail or write to Oasis (contact details below) with the following details: (a) your name or the name of the technical contact responsible for the link(s); (b) the name of your company; (c) the email address and telephone number for you or the technical contact responsible for the link(s); and (d) the website address(es) where the link(s) to the Home Page will appear. You may not use the Oasis name or misuse the Oasis brand in any way, such use or misuse to be determined solely at the discretion of Oasis.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular you agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Oasis reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Oasis against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Oasis as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- While this website may provide links to other websites Oasis has no control over such sites. Oasis cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on other such sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
- If you are in breach of these terms Oasis may as its option, suspend your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- This website is provided to you free of charge without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated and Oasis accepts no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website. Oasis's liability shall not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by Oasis's negligence.
- These terms may be amended by Oasis from time to time. Your use of this Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- These terms and conditions and the content of this website are governed by English law whose Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this website or in relation to Oasis should be addressed to:
Oasis Healthcare Support Centre, Vantage Park, Old Gloucester Road, Hambrook, Bristol BS16 1GW