There’s more to dentistry than you might realise
Your dental health is protected and studied by our specialist consultants who are experts in their chosen area. And while you might think your oral health is just about cavities and hygiene, there’s a lot more to it than that...
- Endodontics - specialising in the inner fleshy part of the tooth, like root canal treatment.
- Prosthodontics - improving comfort, appearance and oral health with man-made replacements, such as a dental bridge.
- Orthodontics - straightening misaligned teeth for better bites and straighter smiles.
- Periodontics - understanding everything that supports your teeth, from gums to jaw and more.
- Oral surgery - a medical procedure that modifies the structure of your teeth or bite like wisdom tooth extraction.
- Implant dentistry - a replacement tooth fixed into the jawbone to feel and work like your natural ones.
- Cosmetic dental treatments - procedures to improve the look of your teeth, like tooth whitening.