Bupa Dental Care Peterborough - Broadway (formerly Oasis Dental Care) is a long-established eight-surgery mixed dental practice conveniently located in the centre of Peterborough.
We pride ourselves in offering high standards of quality dental care for all the family, including general, preventative, restorative and cosmetic procedures. All of these treatments are carried out in a relaxed and family friendly environment at convenient times of day, by our team of dentists who are dedicated to professionalism. Since we opened our doors to patients 40 years ago, we've carried out in excess of one million treatments, for which we have received great reviews from our patients and five-star feedback on Google and Facebook and on the NHS Choices website. New patients are welcome whatever their dentistry needs.
Here's what we offer:
- A range of treatments for NHS, private and Denplan patients
- A friendly, caring and loyal team of seven highly skilled dentists
- Treatments for children aged 0 - 18 years of age, as well as adults
- Affordable family dentistry
- Commitment to providing the best standards of customer service
- Dedication to continuing professional development and training in order to provide the highest standard of dentistry
- A caring and nurturing approach, especially if we are dealing with nervous patients. Taking time to understand any patients concerns and explain treatment clearly
- Comprehensive hygienist service
- Treatment carried out using the latest dental technology
- Patient confidentiality
- Punctual treatment times: we see 98% of our patients within 10 minutes of their appointment time, according to our audit figures
- Five-star feedback on Google reviews and on the NHS Choices website
- Early-morning appointments
- Expert guidance if you’re considering a cosmetic treatment
- Weekend emergency service for Denplan and private patients
- Free parking
- Convenient location in Peterborough for easy access
Your first appointment at Bupa Dental Care Peterborough - Broadway (formerly Oasis Dental Care). Once you've decided you'd like to become a regular patient at Bupa Dental Care Peterborough - Broadway (formerly Oasis Dental Care), our friendly team is ready to welcome you to our practice, and will begin the journey of maintaining your dental health or improving your smile. This starts with an initial new patient consultation appointment, during which time you get to know us, and we get to know you and your mouth.
Here's what it involves:
1) When you arrive at Bupa Dental Care Peterborough - Broadway (formerly Oasis Dental Care), our reception team will welcome you to the practice and confirm your details. We will ask you to complete a new patient registration form and medical history questionnaire so the dentist is fully aware of any pre-existing conditions, which might affect possible assessments and treatments.
2) You will then have an appointment with your dentist, who will carry out a new patient examination of your teeth, gums, jaws, lining of your mouth including screening your mouth for oral cancer and tooth wear. They will also take x-rays where necessary.
3) Once the exam is carried out, the dentist will there and then discuss the results with you, and ask you if you have any concerns. They will then talk you through treatment options available to you, what the treatment involves and suggest ways you could keep your mouth healthy in the future. They are also happy to answer any questions you might have.
4) You are then provided with a detailed written and costed treatment plan, and appointments booked to times to suit you, including a follow-up appointment once treatment is complete.
5) No treatment is usually offered on your first appointment unless you need emergency care.