Bupa Dental Care Sutton Coldfield, While Road is proud to put patient care and comfort at the very heart of the practice.
The practice is conveniently located near the town centre and comprises of five surgeries with three established dentists and a vibrant and welcoming team.
Why choose Bupa Dental Care Sutton Coldfield, While Road?
An independent private practice offering a variety of treatments including teeth straightening, dental implants and facial aesthetics.
Life is sometimes hectic and offer weekly late night (8pm) and early morning (7am) appointments to ensure patients can be seen and treated at times that suit. Please refer to the opening times below.
The practice has five primary goals in the provision of dentistry:
- Early intervention – to treat active decay early so that clinical treatment is minimal
- Oral hygiene – education about gum health and treat active gum disease to create a stable and plaque-free mouth
- Functional – ensure oral comfort in natural occlusion when biting together, to enable relaxed eating and drinking
- Cosmetic improvements – to help create a beautiful smile using approved techniques and materials
- Sensitivity – to offer education and support on managing daily sensitivity
The team look forward to welcoming new and long established patients to the practice.