- Dental Implants
- Advanced Restorative Dentistry
Reaping the rewards of dental implants
Ben White is committed to making it as easy as possible for you to offer dental implants to your patients.
Ben has been placing implants for over 13 years and places on average over 300 a year. He has a MSc in Implant Dentistry (with distinction).
Ben provides lectures and training in Dental Implant restoration. He can give you the skills you need to carry out your own implant restorations, giving you hands-on training and acting as your mentor. Or if you prefer, he can carry out the treatment, at our practice or yours.
- Restorative mentoring (for implants placed by Ben White or with Ben White mentoring) Free of Charge
- Surgical mentoring (at White or GDPs own practice) £225.00 per hour
Patient Charter for Implant
1. Our aim is to ensure that both the referred patient and the referring dentist are delighted with the quality of our clinical expertise and the level of care and attention that we provide.
2. We will only carry out the treatment the patient was referred for. If we discover any other problems we will discuss them with you.
3. After the initial consultation, we will always provide you and the patient with a written treatment plan. No treatment will be carried out without an estimate of fees given to the patient.
4. In the rare event where complications arise after the patient has been treated by us, we will always ensure that they receive the remedial care they require immediately.
5. We will ensure that a successful referral to White Dental will enhance your patient’s trust in you as their dentists and they will be grateful to you for referring them to us for specialist treatment.
Meet the team
6. Following treatment, we will always return the patient to the referring clinician; we will not accept them as a regular patient at White Dental