I want to register with my local practice. How do I do this?

A: Registering with The Parade Dental Centre practice couldn’t be easier. You just contact us either via the contact us form or by phone on 029 2048 1486. Our friendly team will then take you through the registration process step-by-step and answer any queries you may have

Im on a tight budget, is there any way I can spread the cost of my treatment?

A: To find out more about offer payment plans and how to spread payments please contact us.

Im embarrassed of my smile. What can I do to address this and build my confidence?

A: At The Parade we offer a range of different treatments and services to suit your needs from general dentistry to implants or orthodontic treatment. To find out more about any of treatments please browse our treatments and services.

Can I see a hygienist?

A: Sometime your dentist will refer you to a hygienist to get specialist assistance in maintaining your oral health. However, it’s now possible to receive access to the services of a hygienist without the need to be referred by a dentist. It’s important to remember that the hygienist offers a different service to a dentist and we would always recommend that you maintain a regular check-up.

Am I too old to straighten my teeth?

A: Not at all. You can get your teeth straightened at any age. In fact, orthodontics for adults is becoming increasingly common. Ask your dentist to discuss your options with you.

What’s a dental implant?

A: A dental implant is an artificial root that is inserted into your jaw to replace the root of a natural tooth. It is then used to anchor replacement teeth such as crowns, bridges and dentures.

What do you do with my personal data?

A: To offer you the best possible care, we need to hold an up-to-date personal dental health record for you. This information is kept completely confidential and is only accessed by authorised members of The Parade Specialist Dental Centre and Oasis Dental Care staff. We comply with all of the requirements of the Data Protection Act.