Your Care Journey
The six steps of your Oasis Dental Care journey
- Get in touch with us You can book an appointment with us online, by phone or by dropping in to one of our practices.
- Choose the service you require You may decide to be seen on the NHS. And if you’re looking for the enhanced service you receive as a private patient, we can help with that too. Our staff will discuss your options with you.
- Complete your medical history form It’s crucially important for our dental teams to have a complete understanding of your medical history so they can provide you with the best possible care. Before you have your first check-up you will be asked to complete a form that will be held on record and periodically updated.
- Your first check-up At your first check-up with Oasis Dental Care, your dentist will perform a thorough examination of your mouth and ask you questions about your general health and any problems you’ve had with your teeth. They will also take X-rays of your mouth so they can build a complete understanding of your oral health and assess what treatments you may need, if any.
- Continuing dental care If problems are identified, your dentist will, where possible, perform the treatment or treatments necessary. This could mean fillings, teeth cleaning or perhaps an extraction. If your dental problems are complex, then you may be referred to a specialist for treatment.
- Regular check-ups Once any treatments are complete, your dentist will discuss with you about how regularly you should return to the practice to ensure you are maintaining your oral hygiene.