We want all our patients to have complete confidence in our services. That's why we offer a one-year guarantee for our fillings, root fillings, inlays, crowns and dental implants whether you receive NHS or private care.
About the one-year dental guarantee
If you find your filling, root filling, inlay, crown, or dental implant needs replacing within a year of the treatment being performed, you will not be charged for your replacement, except where:
- Your initial treatment was performed as a temporary measure
- An alternative, more suitable treatment was recommended
- In the instance of dental implants, additional treatment was advised prior to an implant treatment taking place, such as bone grafting, and was not taken up by the patient.
- You need a replacement as a result of trauma
- It's not suitable to provide an exact replacement
- You've had additional treatments performed on that tooth since your initial treatment.
If you'd like any further information on our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch.