The combination of high quality, committed staff and excellent facilities combined with a clear consumer offering will continue to build Oasis as the first national UK brand.
Oasis has had a strong year occupying a unique position in the dental market as the only branded group offering a sizable mix of both NHS and private treatment. This is attractive for patients and clinicians as it expands choice and service offerings. It is also attractive for investors both in terms of like-for-like growth and acquisition potential.
- Turnover increased 48% to £234.0 million from £158.1 million
- EBITDAE (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, amortisation and exceptional items) increased 46.0% to £29.6 million from £20.3 million
- 99% NHS contract delivery
- 8.6% like-for-like increase in private income
- 100% CQC compliance
- 98.2% consumer satisfaction
Our full annual report
You can download our current annual report here.